Monday, April 1, 2013

Blog

If i had a blog of my own, I would make it about photography/travel and my previous experience with photography both travel related with beautiful pictures from visited places, and also unique photographs that could be based off of anything. I've searched for some blogs and there's one blog that i'm specifically fond of and that blog is http://www.photographyblogger.net, and the blog is pretty much what it sounds like. It's a great blog for newer photographers like me where they give tips, and show reviews, and they also have photographs of many things across many different subjects. I also really like the layout and the way that there is something out there for every photographer. Below is an example of a picture guide that was recently uploaded and that people could discuss.
 

If i had to create my own blog, it would be about photography on a slightly smaller scale than this blog that i have chosen to view. One thing that would be truly different is that my blog would focus entirely on environmental photography such as nature and photography of beautiful places from around the world. I developed my love from photography mainly based off of influences in the family who did photography, and then i got to see how much fun it was. One thing that i would definitely change when it comes to my blog would be the fact that members of my blog would be encouraged to post comments, and communicate with each other, and this is something i feel that this blog above has a difficult time doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment