Monday, April 1, 2013


                Starting My Own Blog


For me starting my own blog is a tough decision. From my experience throughout blogging I don't think you always have to be qualified about things. There are many successful bloggers who just write about personal things. I think to myself, what topics would appeal to the audience? My suggestion would be cooking or a movie blog. Nowadays, McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, etc. seem to be very popular, so why not make a blog about cooking. Give my favorite recipes, tips on cooking, top 10 healthiest recipes, etc. Take pictures of freshly cooked food, start charts, conduct surveys, put up ads about your blog, etc. I can also suggest movies, such as my favs, the 10 worst ____ movies, summaries of movies, your movie ratings, info about actors, and other things like that. With an Internet world spreading, Blogging is a great way to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment