Monday, April 1, 2013

Starting My Own Blog: Not From Scratch


When I think about doing something that is my own that I would take pride in, I generally tend to review back to things that I didn't like as examples and improve on it.
With that being said, I take that same mindset into deciding what kind of blog I enjoy reading and participating in.
The two blogs that I am very fond of are Tumblr and BuzzFeed. By saying this, I am admitting that I am not interested in forums very much. I prefer reading stories, sharing them, and "liking" them.
In terms of anonymity, I realize the Internet is not very trustworthy in that department but I feel more secure on these websites because the level of users they have and how well known they are. Because of that, I have more faith in my security in what I post, my information, and my email address.
I am unclear whether forums allow users to become "private" which would have the users choose who they want to read their posts. I know that this is an option for these two blog sites.

Therefore, if I were to choose what type of blog I would have, I would decide that I would keep the blogs that I am currently participating because of the aforementioned reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment