Monday, April 1, 2013

Creating my own blog


If I was to create my own blog, it would be all about photography. I am very interested in this and have been for the past couple years. I currently have my own blog where I post my photos. The photo to the left shows my blog. These are not all the photos that I have posted, but it gives a general idea of what my page looks like. I really like the features that this blog has. If I was to create my own, I don't think I would change much. If I changed anything, it would be the comment section. I would really like to see feedback from other users; but I would want it to be monitored for swears or trolling. The purpose of my blog would be to share the photos I have created. The blog would be a positive community where I could share my work with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment