Monday, April 1, 2013

My Blog

Hmmmm. My own blog. If I were to create my own blog it would by evolve around the discussion of the sport of basketball. Basketball is a passion of mine and I would be able to have insightful input about information going up on my blog. Any person would be able to become a member. Members would be able to post pictures, videos and comment. I would also ask daily or weekly question having to do with the latest basketball news, for example, who will win the championship this year? There would also be daily and weekly polls to interact with users. Depending on how large the member base reaches there might need to be a body of administrators keeping a watchful of the mechanics of the blog.


The discussion of basketball can go past just the Nation Basketball Association, talking about what the best junior camps are and who the rising starts are. My hope is that people globally will come to this blog to find out the best information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment