Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blog

If I had my own blog it would be about photography. I absolutely adore taking pictures, editing pictures, and share these pictures online. I think having my own blog would allow me to express my self and create an online identity that I hope would inspire fellow photographers.

I recently came across Improve Photography. Which started out as a simple blog site, now has expanded into a business venture. Jim Harmer, the blogger, started blogging about different techniques and shots he would take in the week. The Jim's blog site now has been up for quit a while so he has a lot of information that is interesting and very helpful.






The site it's self now has different categories where Jim blogs about different things, such as lenses, tips, and flash photography. I think that Jim harmer publishes inspiring words, coupled with inspiring pictures. I think communicating to an audience doesn't necessarily have to strictly come from your written work, I think a blogger can have a huge impact from the images they choose to represent a particular feeling or topic. If I created my own blog I hope that I could be just as motivating and inspiring as Jim Harmer!




No comments:

Post a Comment