Monday, April 1, 2013

If I had a blog


If I had a blog, I would prefer having a travel experience blog. In my blog, I would write a lot about my travel  in six countries I have visited. Registered members would be able to post their travel experiences with pictures and videos.
I came across a blog called "www.wanderingearl.com" as a model blog. The owner of the blog engaged with his audience. He replies to each one by calling their name if they identify themselves. 




I think if a blog owner engages with the readers that would encourage readers to visit the blog more often and become part of the community.  My model blog owner accepts an online donation from readers as he is a full time traveler and he visited 83 countries. However, I wouldn't have included this feature into my blog if I had my own.   

No comments:

Post a Comment