Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Memes


I think memes are mainly used for entertainment and that they are a good part of any Internet community. From bad luck Brian, to grumpy cat memes bring humor and entertainment to people’s day and I think that is an important part of my time spent on the Internet. Using the Internet mainly for entertainment I find that memes make me laugh and are interesting, but I do not use the Internet to look for them. Whether they are popping up on my Facebook or on schoolwork they are a good addition to the Internet, and are very entertaining. 

After reading the articles I saw that memes have a large impact on many Internet communities and that memes have a large background. I also saw that memes have many more formats than what I had previously thought and that they are very dynamic.





After seeing this I still do think that memes are used mainly for entertainment, because many of them cover issues that are very irrelevant. Even though many memes cover issues that are not very important people are still brought together by using them and it creates a very diverse community. With memes covering so many different topics and with so many different memes being created the meme community is always evolving which I think is pretty cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment