Sunday, January 27, 2013

Do I Want You to Know What I Look Like?


    The avatar that I have chosen looks quite allot like I do. Although having a cartoon looking avatar makes a person seem less credible. This is especially true when it comes to looking at articles where you need to know facts instead of opinions I would be more likely to believe an article that has a real photo rather than one of a cartoon. 
     
        There are of course better environments online to have an avatar than others. Some of these would include places like online communities, places that aren't the best for an avatar would be places like a research article. The Image I have chosen has a professional and competent look as well as a funner side. The reason for this is because I believe that this is how I come across when ever I meet some one or in any of the photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment