Sunday, January 27, 2013

Images and Rhetoric


The Silhouetted Mystery

The avatar I decided to use that aptly represents me is a sophisticated woman in heels, holding an SLR camera. The avatar is a silhouette, putting emphasis on what you can ascertain from the picture. The mystery of the avatar gives off an obscure idea of who I am, but at the same time the avatar divulges some of the things I am passionate about. This allows a glimpse at my personality.

Few things I truly treasure and enjoy include high heels and living life through the lens of my Nikon D7000. I thrive on capturing life, stilling the image to be appreciated time and time again. My camera is a good way to get a sense of who I am and what I am passionate about. I love the weight of my camera in my hands, fitting like a puzzle piece completing my soul. Heels are another significant symbol that represents me. I am fervent upon finding the perfect shoe that aptly complements my outfit. Or the euphoric feeling I get when buying a new pair of shoes is unlike any other feeling.

The silhouette would create an interest within readers. Having an avatar that doesn’t fully divulge who I am is a way to create a curiosity among my fellow bloggers. The camera and heels may not be ascertained by some, but may call to others. This allows my audience to be broader, attracting all types of bloggers. The image is simple and classy, putting off a trustworthy and credible feel. The sophisticated silhouette has clean lines and looks professional, but it also has a strong personality. Though this avatar may seem like it lacks substance, when further looking at the image it truly represents me and give a good indicator to my readers who I am.   

No comments:

Post a Comment