Sunday, January 27, 2013

My own little icon.

     Hey there. This is one of my favorite avatars to use because it goes with my username. Riakuma is a combination of my legal name and one of my favorite Japanese words/animals. "Kuma" means bear in Japanese and the "Ria" comes from VictoRIA of my name. So I decided to infuse the name one day randomly and came up with Riakuma!

     Anyway, the kind of ethos I most likely give off is positive but childish in a sense. At least with this, people can assume I'm not a terrible person. I chose this avatar because it represents myself and my love of cute things. It's probably comes off as immature because I'm a University student wearing a silly Bear hoodie. This is my own post and opinion so it suits the task I'd say. There are websites where this is more suitable I find, but if it's my own blog and posts, people can look and think what they want, but in the end it comes down to them thinking if I'm a trustworthy person or not. This is a picture of myself and showing my face. I don't know if it makes it easier for others to use but at least I'm honest enough to show who I really am. However, I don't think an image or avatar can completely judge trust and credit. If a user really wants to trust a different user the best way is to just communicate and ask questions.

     We are on a blog and we are free to express ourselves however we choose too. Whether it be through an image of yourself or a cartoon etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment