Sunday, January 27, 2013

Avatar

The avatar that I've chosen to represent me is a hockey player who does not have any particular choice of team. This image represent me because of my interest in hockey, and I hope this image is projecting that. When a reader sees this image I hope they will recognize it as a person who likes sports especially hockey and hopefully makes them interested enough to stop and read. I don't think this image represents any type of expert or authoritative writer that would be decide by the content, but in my opinion this image is professional and easy to understand. This image would stand out in a sports blog and would entertain those who have great interest in hockey. It is a simple and cool looking image that represents any teams color that the reader wants to put on it, I guess it also represents a bias free environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment