Saturday, January 26, 2013



http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Sports/Basketball/Basketball-Sundown.jpgThis is my avatar and although this is not me, i feel it represents who i am as a person more than words could.  I spend most of my days playing basketball, watching basketball, and talking about basketball.  You could say I'm crazy about basketball. 

The reason i believe this picture represents me so well is because of the sun setting in the background.  I feel it shows a person playing from when the sun is up and until the sun sets.  Showing that who ever this person in the image is showing, the person is very dedicated to the game of basketball.  While the person is dunking in the image, I unfortunately can not dunk as i am to small.  The person represented in this picture makes me feel like he or she is professional and competent.

No comments:

Post a Comment