Sunday, March 31, 2013


If I had my own blog I would try to create something that many people can relate to. After looking through multiple blog sites I have chose that I would try to create a weight lose site. As a model I would use http://www.thegreatfitnessexperiment.com. I really like multiple aspects of this site. For instant I like how there is lots of pictures also I like how there is a variety of picture types.  There are funny pictures and serious pictures. I also like how in the blogger’s are allowed to have their own name or they can post as anonymous if they are not comfortable with their name being online.


            



            However in my own blog I would try to have more post on exercising. I feel like this is a key role in weight loss. Also I would incorporate a few more post of people’s experience.
            I think that this type of blog would be very beneficial for lots of people. It could make them feel like they are not alone in their efforts to lose weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment