Sunday, March 31, 2013

If I had a blog

If I had a blog it would be based on the NHL, and in particular the Calgary Flames and Pittsburgh Penguins. I would want this blog to be based on membership, primary reasoning is to avoid trolls. This blog would include a discussion board, where a member would post a comment and someone else could expand on what was initially stated. I would avoid the idea of having to type a huge article, reason being most people don't read all of it. Instead I would others to post small discussions, questions, thoughts etc. The commenting would take place linearly, where the comment would be placed in a box. If someone where to comment on the comment there would be another box which would appear within that original comment box. Users can use either avatars or just plain text to represent themselves, it doesn't matter if they have an avatar or not. The blog would have advertisements as it may bring in a small source of income.

I would like to avoid plain, boring blogs, instead I would like it to be representing team colors.


http://kuklaskorner.com/hockey/comments/whats-feaster-doing
I would not make it this boring. This site does not have many followers, the reason is because of the content. The blog is very plain and the commenting can be done without becoming a member, which is something I would avoid.




http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=123230

Now this is a very cool blog, it has avatars, advertisements, and a very cool way to discuss material. 


No comments:

Post a Comment