Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Own Blog



If I had my own blog, I would probably write a lot and show a lot of pictures that would express how i feel and what i believe in. I think my blog would consist of positive thinking and attitude. It would be like a blog version of chicken soup for the soul. Maybe even throw in some advice that can help people feel better about themselves
I'm the the type that stresses out quickly and over think so sometimes when i have a panic attack i go on sites that can cheer up pretty quickly. I'd probably want to do that in return.

I like the simplicity of this blog (http://www.positivityblog.com/) and how it goes straight to the point and adds a picture to show something rather than just all text. 
I'm not the type that likes to go all out with art, however i would add more photos as i stated above because i like to show people what I mean and i feel like with photos you add more imagination and thought into what someone is writing

Pictures also adds a personal touch to it, especially when blogs are based on someones life.I have recently followed Gavin Owen, a blog that Karen Owen named after the death of her son and who decided to adopt two disabled children. She is such an inspiration and she puts lots of photos to show the emotions through her words. Photos help her blog to allow viewers to be able to feel the same as her.



No comments:

Post a Comment