Friday, March 29, 2013

What Would Be My Blog?!?

If I had a blog it would be...

Not 1 major topic but 4 minor ones including baking, home design, travel and fashion (including makeup) where I can focus all of the different interests into one blog that represents different parts of my character. I cannot put myself into one category because each topic makes me who I am :)

I would separate the site into different tabs labeled in the 4 topic areas on the top of the web page, people could use the blog for the one they are interested in the most and not visit the others which is perfect because that's personally what they enjoy. Or other could use the site for all the categories if they have the same interests as myself.


For baking: I would include recipes that I swear by that I have been making for many years with pictures and how to steps, but I would also expand the creativity by posting recipes that I have never tried before and reviews them after baking and seeing if they are any good! Plus I would add pictures of restaurant food if it was to die for! I love the blog call cakeduchess! It always has unique recipes that make my mouth water!

For home design: My favorite pass time when I was a child
would be going to ikea and staying hours among the shelves with my paper and pencil in hand, drawing the design my dream house. I haven't changed much since then. I save tips and pictures I found in the internet to one day use. I would post DIY tutorials and pictures that inspire me just like design sponge DIYs.

For travel: I am bless to have been from Toronto to Greece and many in-between and I would love to create a blog that I can give traveling tips and review on places that I have been. Plus pictures that I have taken over the years from the different places. Simple to camels & chocolats, the blog is great plus a funny name!

 For fashion and beauty: I could never be a true beauty guru because I hate taking to long to get ready in the morning but I still love me some makeup and red lips! My blogs would consist more of simple looks because my makeup is very natural. I would post shopping hauls and outfits of the day because the is the fashion I like rather than high fashion. Like cupcakes and cashmere.






No comments:

Post a Comment