Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Blog,



If I was to make my own blog I would probably have either a fashion blog or a travel blog. The fashion one would feature my favorite clothing and out fits much like the blog Sincerely Jules. Jules, the author of this shows her daily outfits, favorite items and product recommendations. I like that this blog has both images and writing which is what I would also do in a blog of my own. Unlike the Sincerely Jules blog I would probably not allow for comments to posted on mine.  For this type of topic it seems unnecessary to have people comment and I would not care to see negative posts if there were any. In my blog I would link to my other social media sites and the website where the products I talk about are sold.


This screen shot from the Sincerely Jules blog shows how she features her favorite products in some blog posts

The other type of blog I would consider doing would be a travel blog or travel diary if I went on a long trip. This blog would be more for myself to keep track of what I do while i'm travelling as well as for my friends and family to see. It would include photos and explanations of places I go to and interesting experiences I have. A blog called A Year in Paris is a blog I may follow the model of. In this community I would allow for comments for people asking questions about places Iy visit. I would want to be able to delete rude or negative comments however.
I would use my real identity for both of these blogs to gain more authority and reliability in my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment