Sunday, March 31, 2013

If I had my own blog...

Then write a brief post to our Class Blog, linking to the blogs you think of as models of what to do and not to do. Include a screencap or two to illustrate what features you like or don't like. Describe the kind of blog you would have, what purpose you'd use it for, what features you think would work the best to achieve that purpose.

If I chose to create a blog I think I would make it something humorous. When I am on the internet i'm usually looking for something funny to read or look at so it would probably be the most suitable. I've been on sites such as Fail Blog, which is a blog site where people post funny "fails" or show people making humorous mistakes. I like Fail Blog because it has a clear and simple layout. That would be one of the most important factors if I created a blog. For me there is nothing more frustrating than trying to use a cluttered confusing website. I would make sure my blog had a variety of sections for different funny things. For example, animals, cartoons, gifs, memes etc. That way people will be able to easily find what they are looking for. 

The main purpose I would create a blog is to make people happy and laugh. Also another reason I would create one is to provide a site where people can pass time and relate to others through humour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment