Saturday, March 30, 2013

If I had my own blog...

If I had my own blog I believe I would use it as a humorous way to tell others about the funny events of my life. I do not have any real interest in make-up/hair/style blogs but I love to read blogs about people's everyday life.

When searching for the community assignment, I came across a blog called Single Girl Blogging that I found to be absolutely hilarious. It contains some more adult humor but I found it really funny and realistic. I enjoy how the poster just rants about issues she runs into in her dating life and also how she engages with the people who comment on her posts. While looking through the comments section she always replied to everyone and made the atmosphere more friendly and open. I also enjoy how she uses images, videos and other multi-media tools to entertain her sites visitors.


If I had a blog I believe it would have a similar purpose as Single Girl Blogging; I would use it to tell my stories and rant about issues that came up in my life. Unlike this blog, I would include a terms of use in order to set up rules about trolling or online confrontations. My blog would use a similar comment system except I would allow my users to directly reply to each other, not just myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment