Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My blog...

   If I had my own blog, it would definitely be something like cupcakesandcashmere. com. It is a very popular blog that is based on both fashion and cooking; mostly baking in fact. I am obsessed with baking, fashion and beauty so why not include all three on one blog? I would have an array of things on my blog if I had one.
    One the beauty note, I would do reviews of new products (mostly drugstore because I am not rich!), possibly some beauty videos. I love learning about new beauty products because I keep that information in mind when I buy new products to try out. I would post pictures, swatches and mini reviews on my blog to give my viewers an idea of what they could expect.
   When it comes to fashion I would post pictures of what I was wearing on a certain day for a particular event, school or work and things like that. I would also post items that I wanted to purchase or that inspired me. Same goes for posting pictures of my favorite celebs and an outfit that I liked.
   I bake on a regular basis (once or twice a week), so I think that it would be so much fun to post pictures and recipes of things that I have made. I am a huge fan of looking at baking blogs for inspiration and to look for new things to make. I have definitely expanded my baking through experience and I am now not scared to try new and more difficult things. I think it would be fun to show my viewers that.
   I would definitely use a commenting feature on my blog because I would love to receive feedback from my viewers. I would also love for my viewers to post pictures of recipes that have made from my blog and how they turned out. I would like to focus on creating a sense of community that way.
   My blog would definitely be for fun and nothing more than that. I would be sharing things that I love with people who enjoy the same things. My blog would definitely be feminine and girly, but grown up girly with soft pastel colours and floral prints. I think I would also include bits and pieces of my travels and design just to give my viewers a good taste of my life.
This is from cupcakesandcashmere.



No comments:

Post a Comment