Thursday, March 28, 2013

If you had your own blog...

If I had my own blog I would choose a blog that is featured around music because that is my passion. I would use a blog set up somewhat like Soundcoud, which enables users to comment freely and post music onto live feeds that can be viewed by many.

I like the way Soundcloud is set up because you are able to choose who you want to be located on your home screen and that way you only listen to music you are interested in. Also another cool feature about Soundcloud is that when you are commenting you are able to view other peoples comments on certain parts of a song that you like.

I think when you are able to see comments showing praise to certain parts of of a song you are able to go directly to them and make the judgement for yourself, which I think is really cool.

I would make a blog where you are able to change any feature you want, for example your username or picture so that you can better represent yourself. Also I would make the page available for private messaging so that people who are trying to het their music recognized can have more in depth conversations with those who are also interested in the music business.



My favourite artist Steve Aoki


No comments:

Post a Comment